Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Was Just Informed

El just told me that: "I had a baby yesterday, the doctor said that I need to take my chocolate medecim, I have swine flu and so does my baby, and I want skabetty for lunch." That is one busy 3 year old.

*Let me clarify-our friend Ashley had a baby on Monday, El has had a doll up her shirt all week saying she was going to have a baby, I think she's had three this week. She was dying to eat her candy from last night's Trunk-or-Treat, we all had undiagnosed swine flu two weeks ago, and she loves spaghetti.

**I have touched the dishes, can you tell how bad of a procrastinator I am?

4 comments:

ArlaMo said...

Love it, Torrie! Scrap that for sure.

wittygal said...

Looks like your family is going to need a lot more medicem and skabetty with all of those new mouths to feed in your house. Seriously I want to stick a baby, scratch that a beach ball up my shirt and pretend to be pregnant everytime I see Ashley too. She makes it look so darn cute.

The Bluths said...

I love when posts are centered around me :) Me me me!!

Well you can direct El on over to my blog, I just put some pictures up of the baby. You guys should stop by sometime, I heard you got a job?

Jenna said...

I love my little El