Technically I did make these today-at 1am. I made these for my card club. I had scrap felt left over from El's candy corn costume from last year, I was dying to use it. Anyone who is a fellow card maker, the day isn't over-go get scrapp'n!!! Don't forget to leave me a comment to tell me to check out your creation.
6 comments:
Well, I made my cards yesterday, does that count? They look super cute!
Super cute! I'll have to take a picture of the 20 I did today :)
I did scrap all day yesterday, yay! What did you make your candy corns out of ? cute!!
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
I made Moogie a card yesterday. I was too pooped out last night to do more. but your cards are CUTE!
Looks great Torrie! I'm so glad you did the candy corn. I still have the one you made me last Halloween!!
Post a Comment