
I am sorry that I have neglected you. I am sorry that I don't floss daily. I am sorry that I ignored the pain. I am sorry that I waited three years to get a cavity filled that actually turned into a root canal. I am sorry that my mouth still hurts from the root canal, crown build up and 2 cavities that got filled on Monday. I am sad to say that I still have a bunch of dental work to be done too. I am sorry that my children have inherited their parent's terrible oral hygiene habits and their rotten teeth. They both had cavities to be filled.
The only good thing that has come from this is that I have a new found respect for Floss and brushing twice daily, and Canyon Springs Dental in Surprise has an awesome staff!!
6 comments:
Chills run up my spine just thinking about all the dental work you've had to do....it's the worst!!
I didn't even ask about your appointment? Please turn me in to the awful sis in law police. On the bright side . . . at least your girls didn't need seven caps :)
I have tons of work that needs to be done too and I'm putting it off! I love Canyon Springs Dental, too bad my INS had to change :(
This was like nails on a chalkboard to me. Before moving to Phoenix, I was a hygienist. I will be asking you weekly on your flossing habits.
By the way, thank you for your sweet words on my blog. Love You.
Oh your teeth probably should send mine a telegram. I am so bad at going to the dentist. But my kids go every 6 months. Why do I do that?
Post a Comment