Saturday, October 31, 2009
Yes, I have been busy
Why is it that when I have time, I use it unwisely? On Monday I went to a job interview. Not realizing that I would be offered that job and will start on Monday (7 days later), I came home and thought about my week. I needed to make an Ice Cream cone costume for El, a Black Halloween Pig costume for Ki, go visiting teaching, be visit taught, get my permanent crown-yay, I can chew gum again and have 3 cavities filled- one that we didn't know about, volunteer at school-for the unknowingly last time for quite a while, get finger printed-I am not a criminal so I am not good at it and have to try again on Monday, buy some work clothes-can I show up for work in just pants, cause that is all I bought, rearrange the visiting teaching assignments-oh, haven't finished that yet, trunk or treat on Friday night and real Halloween on Sat. night, complete like 3 hours on online training before starting work on said Monday, attend the HOA meeting, keep my Thursday night date with Lindsey to feed my obsession with Project Runway, and I wanted to go see Ashley and her sweet baby Jane. So what am I doing right now, with a sink full of dishes and a list of things to do before I start work on Monday-Blogging. Oh, Ki lost another tooth too. So with all that said, I am going to go now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow and I thought I had alot to do! Good luck and Happy Halloween! Where are you going to work at?
We miss cutie El!
Tor, Good thing you're amazing. It'll all work out. I was an ice cream cone in 1st grade...
Good luck on the job, email me some more details. Love you
I'm so glad I was a priority on your crazy to-do list! Let me know if you need anything before tomorrow!
Good Luck at your new job!! Your amazing!!!
Yep you're too busy for me now....I'm gonna cry!
Post a Comment