Wednesday, October 14, 2009

All She wants for Christmas is her 2 front teeth, her 2 front teeth


I actually think that one will be in by Christmas, but the other one, not so much. Ki was very brave this time and actually let me do the honors and pull it. It was turning black and was barely hanging in her mouth still and I didn't want it to fall out in her sleep. She didn't think I could do it so she made Steve supervise. I think she has one more that is kind of loose and then she probably won't loose anymore for a while-good thing b/c the tooth fairy is broke.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

You're so brave Torrie! I don't think I will EVER be able to pull any of my kid's teeth. Dad will have to take care of that. I'm not squeamish about much, but teeth can do me in.

Ash said...

Thats awesome! Jackson just lost his first top tooth a week ago. It was so loose because the permanent tooth was already coming in. So once he finally let me wrangle it out, the other one was already showing. Yeah for no teeth! And for the tooth fairy! XOXO

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! I just barely noticed that my link to your blog says "Stotts!" I'm an airhead sometimes. Or all times.