Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I have 2 Minutes

My Halloween Black Pig, I didn't get a picture

of the tail, but it was there

My little Ice cream cone with 2 scoops, one pink bubble gum

and the other blue berry at her request


When I leave the house at 7am and get home at 7 pm that doesn't give me much time to blog. So before I put my little darlings into bed I am going to show you the goods from Halloween. It all turned out pretty good if you ask me.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenna said...

I just got off the phone with you and noticed your new post. They look awesome!! You're always so creative.

Becky said...

Darling as always, my dear!

ArlaMo said...

Cute!! You should come visit Shiloh and Lisa...and then I'd get to meet your darling girls. =)

The Bluths said...

Super cute costumes!

Hunnie said...

Great job on the costumes--they were adorable!!

wittygal said...

Two halloween cuties! I love all of halloween posts. The kids always look so happy.

Tanner Fam said...

Torrie, you're awesome.