These are photos from this summer.
Better late than never-and in my book never is an option!
Oh, how my girls love Steve!
I just can't get enough of the country and my Ki girl!
3rd year in a row. She got Funfetti cupcakes and a
Tinker Bell doll.
A few weeks ago, us girls had a special sleepover with friends. We scrapped into the wee hours of the morning. I finally finished the journaling and small details this weekend.
Only 34 more pictures to go, and no time to scrap-boo hoo!



7 comments:
Did you sew on a layout???? :)
Love your pages!!
Nicely done!!
they look so great! I love the journaling on the one of Ki on the country road. Way to go! Did you get the stuff I dropped off the other day?
You're so good with scrapbooking. You have a hard time finishing...I have a hard time starting. I have all the fixin's for a scrapbook, but have never done one thing. Kinda sad...so congrats on actually DOING it. Great photos!!
Brendon found my scallop punch behind the couch. WAHOO!
wow you are really picking up the scrabooking hobby and running with it. Great Pages!
Post a Comment