Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Baby is 4!!!

Grandma's steady hand will keep the hair out of the flames until all of the candles are blown out ;0)
El turned 4 today. I can't believe that my baby is 4. Time has gone by so quickly and she has provided many wonderful moments in such a short time. (She has broken her left arm twice and her collar bone once. Her chin is healing nicely from her last accident. We just put up bunk beds for the girls and I insisted that she take the bottom one. She is about two feet off the floor , but that is still far enough from the floor to do damage). I sleep with my fingers crossed that she won't fall out of bed again, and that she'll live another day without injury. Tonight when she was blowing out all 4 of her candles, her hair caught fire.
I don't know what I am going to do if she makes it to her 18th birthday in one piece.


El is styl'n in one of her new dress up skirts



She has worn a pair of Princess shoes out already, so got another pair-she puts them on when she wakes up in the morning and doesn't take them off until she goes to bed at night



A crown for a true Princess



Ki chose to give El a tea set. Ki said that every Princess needs a tea set. If you haven't picked up on it yet, she is all about girly things and Princesses.
I got a phone call at work today, it went like this:
"Mom, I need more sprinkles for my cake"
I told Steve where to find more-crisis over.
I feel very lucky to have such an amazing little spirit in my home. I will always have current health insurance and a watchful eye while she is entrusted to me.
Thanks for the phone calls, and to Homer, Wart, James and Kelli for coming to her party tonight!
And El,
I just love you!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Becky said...

You need to do a brief explanation of everything her dad has broken and then El's mishaps will all make sense! We enjoyed singing to your machine and Em has made a picture for her. They're demanding another sleep over ;)

The Bluths said...

Happy Birthday El! We miss you around!

Amie said...

happy birthday to El and wow about her hair catching on fire!!!! So where are you working now?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday El! Here's to an injury free year!

Sam said...

WHAT she's 4!!!! Thats crazy, Happy Birthday El!!

Jenna said...

I love my little El! Great pictures, she is truly a princess.