Friday, December 25, 2009

Our Very Own Christmas Miracle




Yes, it's true that Steve entered this world on Christmas Day. It is always hard to allow him to have the attention that a Birthday deserves. This morning when the girls got up we sang happy birthday and let him open his birthday gifts first and then we opened the Christmas gifts.

We are very thankful for Steve and for all that he has accomplished this year. It has been a difficult year and he has been a trooper through all of the chaos. I am grateful for him and his determination. I am thankful for his gifts and talents, and even the ones that I didn't know he had, and for beautifying our home. I am thankful to be his wife and to get to celebrate moments like these with him!

3 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

Happy Birthday, Steve!!!

Amie said...

Happy birthday Steve!

Jenna said...

Way to go birthday boy!