Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wordless Wednesdays




I am going to break the rules just to explain this great idea a stole from my cousin Michelle. She doesn't know I stole her idea so no one say anything! I am not sure if the picture has to be from today being Wednesday but I think it can be from this week or something like that, so I'll just say that's the rule and then you post the picture but can't say anything about it. Sounds cool right???

5 comments:

The Bluths said...

Let's see... she looks like she's a mix between Rogue and Cyclops, but maybe that is just my superhero senses coming out. :)

Anonymous said...

She was helping her dad in the garage, safely protecting her hands and eyes. and ears?

Jenna said...

You captured El perfectly, no words needed!

Amie said...

So flippin cute

ArlaMo said...

I think cousins get a pass on stealing...

She's a doll! You should bring her to visit her Uncle Shiloh in Walla Walla....hey, that's where I live! We even have a guest room you could crash in.