Sunday, May 10, 2009

Check It

Steve made me the coolest Mother's Day present ever!

A close up of the metal flowers

Breakfast in bed with the girls


Yummy pancakes with berry syrup, and cards from the girls


Steve is so awesome! He has been working on this secret project all week and I knew it would be so cool b/c he is so creative, but I was shocked at how cool these wall flowers turned out. He is one crazy cat! I am loving my Mother's Day surprise.

11 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

Those are AMAZING..seriously, he could market and sell those.

The Bluths said...

Well you have to explain how he made them! They are super cool. He should start his own little Etsy shop :)

Happy Mothers Day!

Amie said...

that's awesome! (thought for a second the pancakes said "wow!") Yay for Steve!

Casey Lu said...

THOSE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! Great job Steve! He should consider doing this for work! Those are awesome and would love to know if he would do something along like those if someone was willing to pay?

Jenna said...

Those are so great! I see they replaced the green things I gave you.....whatever! :) He is super creative, I'm sure he's very proud!

Sam said...

SoOoOoO good!!! I love them! I agree with Ashley, have him open an etsy shop!

Mason clan 5 said...

Can I put an order in for the flowers I love them. That is a great mothers day present.

Anonymous said...

I agree, they are mucho awesome! Thanks again for taking Blake to church.

Nicole said...

SO that is what he was doing!! I want some!!

wittygal said...

Your hubby has serious SKILLS! Awesome gift, lucky lady.

Lindi said...

I love the flowers, Steve. Since they last forever, will he ever have to give you anymore?