and the kids could wear cowboy/girl attire.
Thanks grandma for having a hat we could borrow
Our school district doesn't do "Graduation" for the kindergarten kids but they let us gather in the school yard in the 101 degree weather to have a picnic. After we got all sweaty outside we went into the classroom and watched a slide show and got to take pictures with the teacher. It was brought to my attention that she is part of the 2021 graduating class. YUCK. Who wants to think about Ki graduating from High School? Not this old hen.
5 comments:
You are so the ancient of days! I hope you enjoyed your hot dot!
I wish she would graduate in 2020--that's one of my favorite shows... :) She's too cute, i can't wait to see more of her this summer!
I do not understand this whole outdoor events mentality in AZ. What are people thinking?! My niece is graduating from high school tomorrow. There are over 700 kids graduating, and it's outside! I love her, but there is NO WAY you'd get me to sit outside for eleventy million hours in this heat!
Congratulations Ki! hang in there Mamma!
Yeah Ki! One year down and 12 to go.
What a big girl! Happy Kinder grad Ki!!!
Post a Comment