Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to let all the women in my life who have helped raise me to be the mom I am today, Thank you, and I love you! You are my Mum, my sisters, my sister in-laws, my Grandmothers, my mother in-law, My aunts, Steve's aunts, my Y.W. leaders, primary teachers, my H.S. art teacher, my cousins, my college roommates, my dear friends, and of course my girls, Ki and El. Some of you never had the chance to birth your own, but you are some of the best mothers I know!
I do have to say my Dad has made me a better woman and my brothers have a lot to do with who I am today, and last but not least, My Steve.
I am grateful for the many people who have shown their love for me and who push me to be better.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Happy Mothers day! I love you! And I love your flowers! Like your Christmas tree!