Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I can't do anything to express how I feel about Easter but, Elder Holland did so enjoy and Happy Easter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

I would try to post the video right here, but I don't know how to yet so check it out on YouTube.

2 comments:

Kamala said...

Sister Smith!!! I saw your blog on someone else's. Ha, I think it's hilarious that you got a blog...and you were so stuck on NOT having one. :) Well, I have a blog too but I just made it private so somehow you could leave me your email and I could hook you up... haha

Kam

mum said...

sanders1
Wasn't elder Holland's talk great and I wanted so much to show it to my Laurels's as I was teaching today. Well, I found the video this morning on the LDS.org that sent me to you tube. (Isn't that crazy!)and Jordan made a DVD for my class!! He's a good boy. It certainly brought the spirit to the class.
I love your blog. I love you. I love your family. Really miss you today as you should be with us!
Love,
mum