I think this explains our relationship to this day. I have my eyes closed and for some reason I trust this one with my whole life. He keeps me on my toes, but not literally-I am two inches taller than him. Steve has a great sense of humor and loves to build mine. He works hard at everything he does. He loves his girls and I am proud to be one of them. He is generous and his patience is growing each day that he spends with me. I love it when he leaves toothpaste love notes on my glasses. I love it when he puts shoes under the fitted sheet on my side of the bed, and then pretends to be asleep. I love it when he tries to teach me things, like how to use a tape measure. I love it when he rolls his eyes at me because I don't get it-what ever it is. I love to see him work and enjoy his life. I love it when he smiles. I just love my boy and am so glad that I have been so lucky to spend the past 8 years as his wife. I look forward to our happily ever after and our forever and forever and every day after that.Tuesday, April 14, 2009
What's Love Got To Do With It?
I think this explains our relationship to this day. I have my eyes closed and for some reason I trust this one with my whole life. He keeps me on my toes, but not literally-I am two inches taller than him. Steve has a great sense of humor and loves to build mine. He works hard at everything he does. He loves his girls and I am proud to be one of them. He is generous and his patience is growing each day that he spends with me. I love it when he leaves toothpaste love notes on my glasses. I love it when he puts shoes under the fitted sheet on my side of the bed, and then pretends to be asleep. I love it when he tries to teach me things, like how to use a tape measure. I love it when he rolls his eyes at me because I don't get it-what ever it is. I love to see him work and enjoy his life. I love it when he smiles. I just love my boy and am so glad that I have been so lucky to spend the past 8 years as his wife. I look forward to our happily ever after and our forever and forever and every day after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Those are great pictures, you look exactly the same!! I have to agree that you've got a good one Miss Lemon Drop! Haha :) But he's sure a lucky one as well.
Tor, totally remember that day. Just can't remember where in Brazil you were going to be instead. Glad I could be part of that special day.
Love ya
sweet! =) Is this your anniversary?
Ha, I love that picture of you laughing. I knew Steve was a winner from the first time I saw his funky socks in church. happy anniversary!
I really wish I could have been there for the tape measuring lesson . . . I think it went as well as my lesson on how to hang window tinting :) life is good being married to Smith boys
Happy 8 years Tor, miss you!
Isn't love great! Congrats on 8 years, wow we are getting old.
It's wonderful to see such a happy marriage where love, appreciation, and humor are present.
Post a Comment