The girls playing Gone Fish'n
A little frosting mustache for the Birthday Girl
Wow, it's true. My Ki is 6. We had a great day yesterday. We went to a Primary activity and then had a Birthday gathering. A few of Ki's friends came over and we played games, ate lunch and had funfetti cupcakes. And later when dad came home from hunting, Ki opened her birthday presents. Her Favorite is her Barbie Town House. It came with two Barbie's and she even let El have one of them. Steve put all the stickers on it and the girls love it! I can't believe that my girl is getting so big, she even has two loose teeth. Ki is a great girl and I love her very much. We don't always agree how things should be, but she is a good friend to her sister, she is good at drawing, painting and coloring, she is very imaginative and a great organizer. I am very honored to be her mom!
I love you Ki!
7 comments:
To think she is 6, makes me sick! They grow up way too fast. But what a BEAUTY!!!!
It is too fast and a security guard at Walmart just told her how pretty she was. Nice but a bit creepy;0)
Happy Birthday Ki!
Happy birthday Ki! Can't believe she's 6 already! What a big girl. =)
I want to come play with the townhouse!
I am with Becky, I would love to come over and play barbie's with KI. Well that is if she serious about Barbies. I just can't get into with my 4 year old. I mean sometimes she tries to add the My Little Ponies too, COME ON!!
Happy Birthday KI!!
We dearly miss Ki in our class and all of you in our ward! Happy 6th Birthday to Ki!!!! Glad she had a great Birthday!
Post a Comment