Torrie and Brandie
Steve missed the group photo
My so brave and awesome brother in-law, Jere, planned a trip for my sister to come to Phoenix for Christmas. She came with her baby and he stayed home with the rest-4-of the cutest kids I know. So my sister and I stayed up talking until the wee hours of the morning and then hung out in our pj's all day and promised that we would get to bed earlier the next night-didn't happen. She got to hang out with my girls which she said she thoroughly enjoyed. They miss her terribly. I miss her terribly too. It was an awesome week of just chillaxing and that is just what we both needed. And when she got home to Virgina, all of her children were alive, and well, and her hubby was still breathing. I'd say that it was a success. Somehow I just don't think she'll be getting that gift again for several years-bummer! I am excited for my younger brother's wedding in February because I get to see her again and my other siblings. I can't wait. After that I don't know what I'll have to look forward to.
6 comments:
You guys look so much alike! Glad you got to enjoy a family visit. =)
Oh come on, you could come out to QC in March and that would be SO much fun!!! :) I'm glad you had some time with yo sista
Looks like you and your sister had FUN! Can I add the word "chillaxing" to my vocab or do you have dibs on that word?
You two are beautiful! I"m so glad you had a great visit.
Sister's are so much fun!
There is nothing better than being with your sister! Rich flew my sister out here once as a surprise. She also lives in Virginia! My doorbell rang, I went down to answer it, and there she stood! I stared at her for a full 3 seconds before I could wrap my head around it. It was so amazing! I miss her so much!
Post a Comment