Friday, January 23, 2009

Yo Pops-


It's your Birthday! I think I am one of the luckiest daughters, to have such an outstanding father. I love you for the fighter that you are, the survivor that you are, the wise man that you are, the priesthood holder that you are, the example that you are, the kind hearted man that you are, the supporter that you are, the awesome grandfather that you are, the fisherman that you've become, the teacher that you've been to me, the patient man that you are, the loving husband that I've seen you be, the practical man that you are, the spiritual man that you are, and the best Dad that I've ever had. I know how lucky I am to be born into your earthly family and what it means to you to see your 8 children grow and have their own families. You are a miracle man to me and I am thankful for each day that I get to be your child here on earth. Thank you for living your life each day as best as you can and for encouraging us to do the same.

I love you Pops!

2 comments:

Amie said...

What a great post about your dad! I love it!

Jenna said...

You are lucky to have such a great dad and he's VERY lucky to have such a wonderful daughter!