I need to come eat some of Brian's cheeks and arms...I'm drooling just looking at them. :) You've all been in my thoughts...
Ahhh he's so cute! Love that last picture of him and El.
Congratulations. He's adorable. I didn't know you had a baby. He looks older than my Nora with all that hair. I can't imagine having a babe with hair. Keeps my 4 baldies looking like babies for years.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I need to come eat some of Brian's cheeks and arms...I'm drooling just looking at them. :) You've all been in my thoughts...
Ahhh he's so cute! Love that last picture of him and El.
Congratulations. He's adorable. I didn't know you had a baby. He looks older than my Nora with all that hair. I can't imagine having a babe with hair. Keeps my 4 baldies looking like babies for years.
Post a Comment