(My 32nd Birthday)
My sweet husband tells people that I am 26. I keep laughing at him and saying thanks. I just hope that I was in good condition at 26. If he is always going to refer to me as a 26 year old I just need to think back 6 years-although I am not sure if I can remember anything from back then. I always think I'll just remember everything-HA HA on me. I didn't even remember to take off my bra before I got into bed last night. I would like to have faith in Steve that he lovingly remembers me 6 years ago and that is why I am still there in his mind-but I know he doesn't remember either. So here's to another year, hoping that I was, am the best I'll ever be or have been in the land of 26.
No comments:
Post a Comment