At least her eyes are open ;0)
All she wanted for her Birthday was fried chicken. She got it!
She is all smiles.
I am thankful for Ki. She makes me laugh and sometimes cry. She loves to read. Her favorite series right now is The Secrets of Droon. She is working on book 15. She is doing well is school and can't wait until Monday to get back to school. She loves her teacher Mrs. Smith. She is so creative and imaginative! She is a very responsible child. I know that she treats people with respect and is fun to be with. I love you my brown eyed girl!
2 comments:
Ahh! So many posts! #1, Happy birthday Ki, 2. I didn't know your brother moved here, or did I? 3. I too think the Wildlife Zoo is a better experience. 4. Nice boobs.
And thank you for the birthday card, I got it in the mail yesterday :)
So so adorable. The time is flying, I can't believe she's 9! Happy birthday cute girl!
Post a Comment