Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Few more Pictures from Taiwan

This is some fancy Hotel

Brandie and I, not a great picture but my eyes are open
and it's the only one I have of us

The beautiful trees


The cherry blossoms had just started when I was leaving.  At the bottom of the hill they live on there are a few cherry blossom trees. I saw a few wedding parties by the trees and so many people on the side of the road taking pictures of them. I guess they are kinda rare, but sister has some in her yard-lucky girl.

It was a trip that I will never forget. It was so eye opening to what we really do have here in America. My sister and her husband and kids are getting along very well there, I am so proud of them. What an amazing experience they will have and I am glad that they shared a little bit of it with me.
I love you guys and miss you much!