Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earlier this Year

I admit that I have been AWOL for far to long. I have time today so I am using it to catch up on things. What were we up to in January? Well Ki turned 8. Big deal! In an attempt to say what she means to me,
Eight things I love about Ki:

1. She is very thoughtful
2. She is an excellent big sister!!!
3. She is very responsible with her school work
4. She makes me laugh
5. She is always thinking about how things can be improved or done differently
6. She has an amazing imagination!!!
7. She loves to organize her things and drawers
8. She likes to do crafts and make cards with me



 She has a similar problems as her mother-our eyes don't always stay open when our pictures are being taken
She got her ears pierced, she was given some earrings and was very excited about that

 She got a card from Grandma Lora


The next night, we (just me and her) got to go out on the town and watched Shrek the Musical at Gammage Theater in Tempe-she loved it!

No comments: