Sunday, May 2, 2010

Oh, How Things Have Changed



If we take a stroll down memory lane we would notice something has changed. When Ki was in kindergarten she was awarded for her demonstration of character of Responsibility. Well this year she was nominated again for responsibility-I would Love to say it's because we help foster that in our children-but that's not true. She is just a child who naturally is responsible. She loves her teacher Mrs.Tropea and she likes to please her teacher so that helps too. I was SHOCKED when Ki came into the cafeteria and saw us there-it's supposed to be a surprise for the kids and parents are invited. She ran over to us and was all smiles. Last year she was very shy and maybe even upset with all the attention. She was all smiles when she got her award and happily received her donut, which she shared with El.
 I can't believe the inches she has grown but also how much she has grown as a student and socially. She has an amazing imagination and she is always speaking her mind and crack'n me up. I love you Ki!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky said...

She gets it from her Aunt Becky :) I noticed that she wasn't gun shy about taking pictures conference weekend. Yippie!!

Jenna said...

You do to nurture responsibility, you're great at helping them be independent! What a cutie, I wish I had just a fraction of her imagination!

Ash said...

She is getting toooo big. She is 4. Please.

wittygal said...

They change as they grow? It is such a funny thing. I think my kids do it too. Some changes good, some bad but mostly they just keep getting taller. What is that about?