I am not only in the running for slacker mother of the year, but I just may win for looser wife of the year too. I always have these great plans but I never quite get'm done. Steve is a patient and loving man, and that is a good thing. Our 9 year wedding anniversary was on Wednesday. I got home from work and Steve had lasagna ready-my favorite- and his dad was here to baby sit. We went to Clash of the Titans in 3D only it wasn't all that 3D (That is where I took this smashing photo-we look like two people who are desperately in love with one another). When we got home the girls were in bed fast asleep-Grandpa Homer is awe-some! I had bought Steve some T-shirts and I didn't even wrap them up, I just threw him the bag and said "Happy Anniversary." I am a lame-o.
I do love Steve and I am thankful for the last nine years that we've spent together.
*Note to self-next year is 10, that's a pretty big thing
7 comments:
I could really hit you for talking about yourself that way, lady! I'm glad you two got away. Too bad you can't get away from it all! :)
You are too funny. We had our ten year last year and we just went to dinner and a show. So now we have to wait till 15 to do something big right! You are awesome and a busy women don't be to hard on your self.
You've had more than a bit going on lately, lady! Happy anniversary!
Well happy anniversary!
Stop Stop STOP right now. You are incredible and talented and always thinking of others. Sometimes things just sneak up on us when we're busy looking at the big picture! Next year do something AWESOME, I'll help you think of something!
Congratulations!!! You are not lame-o, that would be forgetting it altogether or not getting Steve anything! We love you guys!
Happy Anniversary! I have an ann. song. Good thing you cant hear me sing it! I guess this means I need to remember my 9 yr. (Its June, so I still have a while to think of something brilliant....idea"s?)
Post a Comment