Monday, March 15, 2010

Just beacause it's Monday


I have a slight obsession with rings. The chunkier the better. I have learned the hard way, that glass rings break, and that me and gold-don't mix. So my original wedding band sits in my jewelry box and I have become a HUGE fan of thecarrotbox. A few years ago Steve found this site and we both love to see what Alice has in her store. I can always find a reason to own a new ring. So check out my newest purchase.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Looks beautiful Torrie, I still haven't seen the other one you got for Christmas

Anonymous said...

love that site! I can get you all of those Murano rings from the Murano Island next to Venice and they would be straight from Italy! If you see one you like I will get one for you! Happy Belated, Belated Birthday!

The Bluths said...

It's funny that you post this because my mother-in-law was just asking after the party why you guys don't where wedding rings. Now we know :) It's cute!

Tanner Fam said...

I also love BIG rings...I'm always admiring yours. :)

Ash said...

Well I went to that site and fell completely in love for this atrocious ring. It was the ugliest color of puke green you had ever seen. Sold out. Bummer!

Lindi said...

thanks for sharing. I think I want one!