

I have a few sneaky friends, and you know who you are. You are the greatest! I was pleasantly surprised last night, on the Eve of my 30th Birthday. Steve said that we were going on a walk to the park to let the girls play. I had to work yesterday and I knew that the girls would love to spend some time with me and it was very nice outside. We were almost at the play ground and I thought I saw David Dean, and I thought I saw Reed and Lora's red car in the parking lot. It took me a minute to put it all together and then I heard Megan yelling and I realized that there was a gathering of friends and family at the park. I kicked Steve, and he said all he did was bring me to the park. I guess that was true.
We had a pleasant evening chatting and eating as our kids played in the park. I had a very nice time. I have been struggling with the fact that I don't get to hang out anymore with friends or my family for that matter since I've returned to work. But last night was a perfect gathering that made me remember I have amazing friends and a very supportive family that I love very much. Many thanks to all who joined me to Celebrate-as Ki has dubbed it, Birthday Eve.
11 comments:
Happy Birthday! It was fun, and you deserved all of it and more! Wish we could have stayed longer.
Happy Birthday!! You're so young!!
Saw your mom and Colton this week - they stayed with us Tuesday and Wednesday...not too often does your doctor make up your bed for you, lol!
Sorry we couldn't make it. We had my sister bridal shower and my grandma and aunt came into town. I hope you had a wonderful birthday today!! Glad you had fun yesterday and were able to hang out.
I thought of you all day today on your "real" birthday :) It was great to see you. Ethan wants to meet up at that park again sometime. He really liked it.
yay, happy birthday! So many of my friends turned 30 this month/year!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY..you young sassy thing.
Finally a picture of you!!!
Yay!! It was a fun party and great way to celebrate YOU! You deserved more of course. It was wonderful to spend time with you, and it didn't hurt that it was such a beautiful day! I love you!
Happy birthday Tor, wish I was there to give you a hug. I kinda think being older sucks, but you look great!!!
Happy Birthday Torrie!!! Welcome to 30! I am not sure yet as I just turned 30, but I heard it is the best years ever. I guess we will see, lol. I hope you have a wonderful day and year!!!!
All these birthday posts! You are busy. Happy birthday
Post a Comment