Ki has lost another tooth. I say lost, but what I really mean is that
Steve had a pull them out. Her teeth get loose but need some force to actually
leave her mouth.
It says, "Thanks 4 giving me money. I hope you like this tooth.
Heart Ki"
I guess being in school for a week had made the word for seem very hard to write. She thought that the numeral was easier. That's my girl.
I guess being in school for a week had made the word for seem very hard to write. She thought that the numeral was easier. That's my girl.
"That thank you note must have done it, I got 2 dollars"
That is one lucky girl.
4 comments:
I don't know that I want to tell Brendon about this. He hasn't lost a single tooth!
SO cute! She toattly said that in the car this morning. About the note and the two dollars!
Wow, will you give me $2 if I knock some of my teeth out??? Is that what teeth are going for these days? I'm going to need to start a Tooth Fairy savings account. :) I love her note, so totally Ki. Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back, we had stuff going on tonight. I will chat with you tomorrow.
WOW a top tooth! we havent got one out yet....what a lucky girl!!
Post a Comment