Drum roll please,
Ta-Da:
One for Mary Rhea
I have completed my projects for my pay it forward post. I was so excited to get to part of such a fun blog tag-ish thing. Thanks to all who read my blog and participate in my fun and games. I love winning things, but never win things. So this made me feel like I won, and helped other cool people win something. I made half aprons. El has dubbed them "girly aprons." I had a stash of retro fabrics (thanks to my mother in-law) that I thought would be perfect. I have so much going on-trying to figure out why my husband is having seizures. But I made time to sew because it was relaxing! Now all I have to do it mail 2 of them to Utah. I hope that my devoted friends love them!

5 comments:
You know I am all about retro! In fact I think I will post a picture of my awesome diaper bag....remember the one?
OK, now I feel the pressure. Don't worry, I think I know exactly what I'm going to make for you. Now I just have to ... do it. How the heck have you been anyways stranger?
Man, I need to get on that. I haven't made my stuff yet. Maybe tomorrow?...
so awesome! Are they adult-sized or kid-sized ? great job!@ (and it was great to see you last night!)
Ash- I will never forget that bag, I wish I had enough material from that one to make another. Lindsey- I just take it one day at a time and pray that we'll find out soon what is causing the seizures. Amie-They are adult size and thanks for hosting last night. I only did one layout but I am happy with it.
Post a Comment