All the girls in the house wear the "Birthday Crown"
Yes, it's true! I love the day (but preferably a month) that we get to celebrate us getting older. I don't care how old I am getting or how old you are getting. I just love the fact that we are still alive. It is a time that you can make someones day special for them just by saying "Happy Birthday". Why not revel in the fabulous gifts and prizes and the attention?
Thank you to those of you who remembered!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Tori!!! Hope you had a great one!! You don't look a day over 30!! Ha Ha!!!! Just palyin girlie(:
Yea for being alive!!!! Happy Birthday =>
Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy Birthday Torrie! I miss you!
Love the crown, I should have done that.
heck yah, celebrate all month! I'm with ya! Happy birthday!
I am going to ask for a free water bottle for my Birthday and maybe a crown, no definitely a crown and maybe a water bottle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!
I'm so glad you had a good birthday, even if the movie didn't work out! Drag it out woman!!
Happy Bday Tordie!!! I knew it was coming, and then it went. Kind of like everything else these days.
love, melwina
Happy Belated Birthday Torrie!!! I had no idea! Go ahead and celebrate all month, your worth it!!!!!!!
Love you, Miss you!
Uh, why hasn't anyone told me that you could see my bra through that shirt, that I wear often?
Post a Comment