Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dude, Nice Purse

Picture my handsome husband sitting outside of the oh so manly store, Cabela's. He has kindly taken my purse and purchase out while I was inside, using the facilities. I swear I was in and out in 5 minutes. It was long enough though for a couple to walk by and the man looked over at Steve, saw my purse and said, "Oh, didn't they have it in pink?" (I have a white purse right now.) The lady said, "You are number one in my book", and gave Steve the thumbs up. When I came out of the store he was laughing and told me what happened. That made my evening! I am grateful to have a husband that will hold my purse when I go pee, that will laugh with me-but usually at me, and still hold my hand in public. I think I'm pretty lucky.

8 comments:

Becky said...

even if your purse were coral he'd think it was pink

Kendra said...

That is hilarious! What a good husband.

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Steve cracks me up

Ash said...

Good for him being so polite, I think I would have said or done something I wouldnt want my kids to see:)

wittygal said...

WHAT A MAN!!!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Holy Catfish Torrie, it is me Corey from Ricks. How the heck are you. Mary found me and gave me your blog. I am so happy to see you and your cute kids. Now we can keep in touch. My blog is daveandcoreyjohnson.blogspot.com. Peace out girlfriend!

Jenna said...

Love that story....all husbands can relate!

Anonymous said...

Hey Torrie,
Your blog is so cute and I got Corey's blog now too!! So good to see you and now your cute family.