I am a bit on the s-l-o-w side of life these days. El and I have been fighting a chest cold and I have been consumed by a Stott family Christmas project.
But we did have a very nice Thanksgiving. Steve's mom rocked the turkey and Steve made some killer baby-back ribs. Aunt Deena and her family came to the West side with salads and dinner rolls-yum. I got to make the pumpkin pies, did I ever tell you that I LOVE pumpkin pie. I do, it's true! We had a nice dinner but now that I think about it, no nap. On Black Friday we hung our Christmas lights outside. Our house had the nails to hang them and we have a dedicated light switch for them (it was a long an difficult process figuring out what that light switch did exactly) so I had to have my lights up. We were a strand short so we packed up and went to Target on Black Friday, something I swore I'd never do. It wasn't as bad as I thought that it would be, we even let the girls do some shopping.
The girls love the Christmas lights and I think they look great. Thanks Steve for all your hard work!
5 comments:
Cute header!
I RIBS FOR THANKSGIVING!!!
No I not ribs, I WANT ribs. I am retarded.
I'm glad you had a tasty Thanksgiving! I love Christmas lights, I'm glad Steve did that for you!
You have ruled out BLACK FRIDAY! I will have to remember that for next year when I am looking for someone to go with. I can be VERY persuasive. This year was actually great shopping and I SWEAR I did not wait in one line.
Post a Comment