
I can't believe that El is already 3. She is an amazing little girl. She loves to tease her sister and even tries to play tricks on Steve and I. She is like me, when she is trying to be sneaky or funny she thinks she is so cleaver that she laughs so much and you know something is going on. She likes to take naps on Steve's pillow and when he gets home she'll tell him, "Dad, I slept on you pillow". She is in this mode these days when Steve comes home from work she'll stop what she is doing and cover her face with her hands and will sit still and giggle until Steve says, "where's El", and then she'll uncover her face and give him loves. She loves to eat pancakes and I'll find half eaten ones all around the house. She says the sweetest prayers at bed time. She likes to pull Ki's hair or hit her and then turn around and give hugs and say, "I love you sister". She likes to sing the ABC's and popcorn popping. She loves to go see Grandma Lora and Grandpa Homer for Sunday dinner and gives them big hugs. She has almost gone a year without breaking her arm again, knocking on wood right now-did you hear it? I love to see her discover new things. She makes me pretty happy.
*Today is also her cousin Jack's Birthday, they were born on the same day thanks to the Ohio-Arizona time difference. And it is also my good friend Ashley DeVinna's birthday, your card is in the mail. Happy Birthday to all!
I love you El-Rooskie!!!
8 comments:
Okay, I'm a sucky Aunt. I can never remember her birthday! Happy birthday, Ellarooskie!
Happy Birthday El!
I love that girl!
how is it possible she's that old!? She was just a baby when I met you guys, right?
Wow has it really been 3 years, Tell her Happy bday for me!
Sam
Happy birthday Elle belly....and to Me!
Happy Birthday El!
I am totally impressed with all of the posts. I love Bithdays!!!
Post a Comment