I have a little younger brother his name is Jordan, and he makes me laugh.
He also is quick to point out how it's probably sacrilegious that I say happy birthday to Steve, and Jesus.
It is with no disrespect, I promise.
It's just that we celebrate Steve's Birthday before all the Christmas fun starts.
Brian was helping Steve open his gift.
Steve is just like a kid on Birthday morning, he can't sleep because he's so excited for presents. I think we were up by 6:30am.
After birthday it was time for Christmas fun.
This tree is the solution to the problem of a curious boy.
Hang it from the ceiling and just out of reach.
Brian was thinking it was pretty cool, ripping paper off things.
His sister's gave him a pull along puppy
Ki got a journal, she loves to write
Grandma gave El a scooter, but Brian was eager to take it for a spin
We are so very blessed to have each other and wonderful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment