Friday, January 4, 2013

2nd Annual Zoo trip

It is sad but the only time we go to the Zoo is when Mum and Pops are in town. We were going to go for Beckam birthday but the stomach flu made it's rounds so we waited until New Year's Eve. A great day to be at the Zoo. When I got home that night and watched the news I realized that we missed a morning of snow at the Zoo-Bummer. It was fun to take the boys-they weren't sure what to think of some of the animals.
 
 
Hailey and Beckam were looking for the Giraffe
 
 
 
It was a bit breezy the day we went so the boys had to bundle up in their strollers
 

 
Beckam and Caleb

 
For some reason Brian likes the snakes-yuck

 
Annie, Caleb, and Beckam

 
Petting the cow

 
Down by the goats-that freaked out Brian, there is a tractor that we always visit

 
Farmer in training

 
Mum was taking pictures, so I actually made it in one.
 
It was a fun day at the Zoo.

No comments: