I have to say that taking family pictures on a regular basis is not something I am accustom to. When I was growing up I think we took 3 family photos. I think that goes for Steve too. So neither of us are set on having a current picture of our family.
I have tried to be better about getting pictures taken but honestly my little camera broke this summer and I have misplaced my other one in the last 2 weeks, so there are several pictures that are just stuck in my head for now. Like Brian handing on the edge of the piano that he climbed onto but couldn't get down. And then he was sitting in the bathtub the other day just playing with his sister's bathtub toys. He really likes the bath. And Ki and El got haircuts last night. Ki will be donating hers for the third time. Steve was growing a 'stache for Movember. No evidence of these things until I find my camera, and even then still no pictures.
On Veteran's Day, Rob and his family came out and we took family pictures. Because my sister in-law needed proof that he has had a baby-now 20 months, we loaded up in the cars in the morning, bribed the children with donuts for good smiles and took some pictures.
The rose fields off Peoria Ave smell delightful this time of year.
We all have our eyes open!
There was a train off Olive Ave that we thought would look good.
We aren't all on the same page on this one, but I still like it.
Now we just need to find the camera, finish off the Turkey and gravy, get rid of Brian's flu and Steve needs to take 2 more days of antibiotics for Strep and we are all good-I hope.
1 comment:
I love your long hair! Never seen it past your shoulders!
Post a Comment