Boo!
Pictures are hard to come by these days. Ki is M.I.A. and Brian can't show his face.
But El is game!!
I think that I have scared my children. I am anti-climactic in my celebrating holidays. We attended our Ward's Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday night. Ki was a Grecian girl.
El was Yue from the cartoon, Avatar the Last Airbender.
Brian was a baby ghost.
Brian was a baby ghost.
The girls went to about half the trunks and then came back. They don't like being alone in the dark.
By the time Wednesday rolled around Ki had decided that she didn't want to dress up or go door to door. I put Brian in his costume and then we went down to Lindsey's to get some cotton candy and watch her make it-it was cool. We then joined the neighbors for s'mores and passed out candy. Another neighbor asked us to come check out the haunted house in his garage. I took the girls through it-Ki wasn't a fan but El liked it.
Maybe next year Brian will be ready to go door to door and the girls will be willing to go with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment