I hope I speak for all of us when I say it was so good to be together again. We ate good food, swam, rode horses, played games, told stories, shopped, fished, golfed and laughed together and it was awesome.
We try to get together at lease every other year. I know that the kids had so much fun together and I have fond memories of my cousins and getting together so I am glad that we can instill that family is so important to them too.
Thank you to my dear brothers and sister, for traveling with your families to spend time with us. I love and appreciate you all!!!
Annie and Beckam
Caleb told Annie that it was NOT okay for Beckam to ride the horse, but he was in Texas, so Pops talked them into getting on the horse.
Uncle Jeremy and Brian
Hailey, Pops, Annie, Beckam and Jennifer
Cousin Pile-as apposed to dog pile
Jordan
Brian and Aunty Jenn
A. blowing bubbles
Lisa and Shiloh
Lisa and Mom
Jeremiah, fresh off the plane from Taiwan
Some mighty fisherman
No comments:
Post a Comment