Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Family gathering



It isn't often that all of us Stott kids find our way back home, let alone all at the same time. Colton is excused, he is serving a mission in Brazil. Caleb is excused, he is at Boot Camp, in TX for 6 weeks. Brandie and her clan even came home from Taiwan for a month and we are so happy to get to spend time with them!

One of the neighbors has a horse and said that he'd love to have the kids come ride and they were so excited to do that:



Holt, El and Taryn


Holt and Torrie


Elis Smith-no relation, just friend, and El


Can you tell how Ki felt about this??


If it wasn't clear before, she was scared but did have an OK time.


A pile of cousins-Tye, Oakley, El, and Ki


Taryn, Tye, El, and Ainsley-she enjoyed the horse ridding the most!!!



For some reason I was handed the lead rope and took El for a little walk.

I just have to say the horses are not my favorite. My mother and my father grew up with horses and are very comfortable around them. Most of my siblings are okay with them too. I will ride a horse if I have to, but I was not standing in line waiting for a turn, and I am certain that Ki shares my opinion.

No comments: