Thursday, December 15, 2011

A big guy, and a big mess

Hey, I am Brian and I am one big guy-even my shirts knows it.

He is in the 75th percentile for weight and head size-surprisingly. And he is in the 90th percentile for length. Steve was holding him yesterday and looked at him and said, I think one day you are going to be bigger than me.


He is just so dang cute!


 

I was lucky enough to get a picture of all three on them at the same time. His hair is getting lighter and the ped. said that his eyes will probably stay blue. I think that he is on his way to being blonde, El was a darkie when she was born too. Only time will tell.



I had to laugh the other day. My younger brother Caleb was here for a few minutes. His sweet wife is getting ready to deliver a boy. Caleb and I were chatting and Brian let one rip, and instantly I felt the poo creeping up. When I laid Brian on the table and took time to grab the camera, he had spit up too. My poor brother was so grossed out-all I could do was laugh! It won't be too long and he'll have a little mess maker in his arms too, and I can't wait to see that little man.

5 comments:

Amie said...

Ahhh life! You know it's funny, Ki looks just like you, El is all Steve, and Brian is a perfect mix!

The Bluths said...

He IS so dang cute! I love his eyes. That is a really good pic of all 3 kiddos.

Tom Hunsaker said...

Sooo cute!!!

Jenna said...

He is growing up way too fast and I am missing it all!! I need a fix soon.

Becky said...

Poop shots are the best!