A Date to Remember
El is SUCH a Princess
Ki's Field Day
El who loves to get all dressed up
Steve's visit to the EMU at BarrowsThey got decked out in the safety glasses and ear plugs,
or as El refers to them-ear muffs
I have been reminded one more time that I am not a teenager anymore. When you stay up till 4am you feel like crap all day! I stayed up at our crop till 2:30am and then HAD to stay up and catch up with Becky till 4am. When our children woke us up at 8:30am, let's just say we didn't jump up and get them their toast. But it was a very successful weekend for scrapping so I dare say it was worth it.
I have been reminded one more time that I am not a teenager anymore. When you stay up till 4am you feel like crap all day! I stayed up at our crop till 2:30am and then HAD to stay up and catch up with Becky till 4am. When our children woke us up at 8:30am, let's just say we didn't jump up and get them their toast. But it was a very successful weekend for scrapping so I dare say it was worth it.


6 comments:
Sounds like fun, wish I had the time. Need more hours in the day! Very cute pages!
I love it all! I really love the date one and also the princess one....great job!
I took a two hour nap on Sunday to recover .. . but SO worth it!
First of all, your blog looks AWESOME! Second of all, fabulous layouts. This is even more than I saw that night. Fabbo!
Your pages are GREAT! I am so bad at being tired that a night like that would be He#* for my kids.
It was so good to see you! Great LO, you sure can knock them out. I did a whole 1 that night!
Post a Comment