Ki first thing this morning-I tried to take pictures last night when it was styled and cute, but she wouldn't let me.
I got a crazy hair last night and my mother in-law was glad to accommodate. Both girls got their hair chopped! Ki had enough length (8 inches) to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. She was excited to mail it today. I think that with my family history of cancer and with Pops' current cancer, we should support cancer victims. Ki's hair grows pretty quickly so I thought it would all work out well. I wanted them to have cute summer cuts. Both of them look darling if I do say so myself.
*For a cool picture of my dad's wound and his update go here.
10 comments:
I think they were adorable!
They look so cute. I was thinking about the last time you chopped off Ki's hair. I seem to remember she wasn't too happy about it but it grew back SO quickly! They'll like having it short for the summer.
What cuties! Maybe someday, you should come visit your biggest brother and I can meet your cutie girls while you're here ;)
SO cute I want to do that to Shea's hair! I think we need it a little longer.
I just donated my hair too.
That's a crazy long scar on your pops. He's such a survivor.
I think they are super cute!! Tell El I say hello!
They both look soo good! =)
What a cute picture of El! I didn't realize Ki's hair was so long! Good job! I was thinking of donating my hair again. This will be my third time! I am glad that pantene takes 8 inches - locks of love requires 10!
I love short hair on little girlies! So cute!
We cut 11 inches off Brynna's hair once. She loved the experience of helping someone else out. They look adorable too. Cute family.
Post a Comment