Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday El

El is 3 and 1/2 Today

Ki made her a birthday crown and we had a little party for her. I hope she realizes how much we love her and how wonderful she is. One of my favorite things about El is how loving she is. The other morning she came in my room and said, "Mom, I just love you" and then gave me a big hug. Even after she hits her big sister she'll wrap her arms around her and give he a big hug and tell Ki that she loves her. I feel very lucky to be the mother of a girl this dang cute!
P.S. When you live in this Smith house you too can have a 1/2 Birthday. Steve's birthday is Christmas Day, so we made it a tradition to do 1/2 birthdays for everyone!


3 comments:

Amie said...

I think it's a GREAT idea. =) Can I come live in your house?

Kendra said...

It is a great idea! However, it could pose a problem at our house because Vivian was born on Jacob's 1/2 birthday. Jacob's b-day is 11/22, and Vivi's is 5/22. They would always be celebrating their birthdays together!

Jenna said...

I love El too!! I should have sang to her.....she is such a cutie and I love how loving she is also!