Thursday, October 23, 2008

The ZOO




Am I a bad mother if I take one of my children to the Zoo with friends while my other child is at school? Well I did and it was fun (Huge Thanks to Ashley for the invite). I have lived in the Phoenix area for a 5 or so years and the Zoo is one place that we have never seen. Why? Because we are lame! El thought it was cool to see the animals and when she saw the Texas Long horns she turned to me and said, "mom that cow has funky ears!" -we don't get out much. I guess I owe Ki a trip to the zoo now.

2 comments:

wittygal said...

I love the Phoenix zoo. So FUN! Yeah, you just have to remember all of the time you spent with Ki before El came around. Anyway thats how I spin it!!

Jenna said...

It was a lovely day thanks to you being willing to push my kid in a stroller!