Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Ward Halloween Party




Ki and El had a weekend full of cousins and then on Saturday night we went to our ward's Halloween party. With some encouragement from a friend, I made El her candy corn costume and then Ki pushed my creative limits with a request for a peacock costume. They are pretty cute girls I think! The only bummer about a party before Halloween is that Ki asked my today if she still gets the "real Halloween," I guess the days of ignorance are over for her...and me.

10 comments:

Jamie and Kiley said...

What cute costumes! Great job!

The Bluths said...

You did a great job on Ki's costume. I always thought you spelled her name with a Y. I guess something good came out of you starting a blog. I'll add you to my list.

Ash said...

They are getting soooo big. Jackson still claims Ki as his girlfriend.

Sam said...

Ashlyn looked at this picture for like 2 seconds and said "you gave Ki my dress" I didnt even realize it was her old dress up dress. Super cute costumes!!!

Amie said...

what creative costumes! I've never seen either before...great job! good job momma!

wittygal said...

Happy Halloween and Halloween again and Halloween again.... you mine aswell tell Ki that we are going to celebrate all holidays and birthdays more than once. That's how it is at our house!!

Jenna said...

Yay! The peacock is adorable, I love it. And yeah, here come the years of Ki understanding way too much!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness El looks just like your husband! Great blog sister!

Anonymous said...

I just took a second look at the girls costumes and you did an awesome job!!! I love the candy corn! Thanks so much for letting me use your sewing machine and for chit-chatting. It was fun!

Kendra said...

Torrie,

Great job on the costumes and the blog! You are so talented!!!