We made our way out to hike the Waterfall Trail at the White Tanks.
Ki, Hailey, Brian and El
Ki, El Hailey, Jordan, Diana, and Steve
He's usually smiling. And why not? Hiking is easy when you are the baby.
Diana and Jordan
Has the boy not learned yet that I will take pictures and use them at my discretion and you may not like them???
El likes to climb up this rock. Can you see the band aid on her chin? She had an accident the other day, her chin met the tile first when she fell. Nothing a few stitches won't fix.
Jordan-long legs, made it up to the upper pond. This is the end of the water fall trail. I am sure that the out of towners think there is really water falling when they get to the end. I am sure that if it rains a ton there could be small falls. But usually it is just two little ponds in the rocks. Still it's a great little hike.
Hailey, Brian, Diana, Jordan, and I went to the Wildlife Zoo also. I haven't been in a few years and it is even better now. They have an awesome aquarium. We got to touch star fish and manta rays. I was a bit scared to touch the manta ray but I did it felt like chicken- just kidding it was slimy but rubbery at the same time.
You have to stop and feed the Giraffes their nasty tongue is so gross but cool.
This little monkey thought that we were pretty cool. He put out his hand and touched Jordan and Hailey. We also got to see hamster babies. I think that the hamster was giving birth to them because they were so tiny and she was still looking like she was birthing. In the petting zoo they had five day old goats-they were so cute.
We had a great time with the family and we are so glad you guys came to visit!!!
2 comments:
How very very fun. Poor El with stitches!
i check it often to see new picture of those cute kids and you too muffin head - just waiting for the next update - lv u girlie
Post a Comment