He is so cute, Congrats! Corey
He is one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen!!! I want to hold him so badly! I LOVE all his hair, so much fun.
Still so weird to me that you just had a baby, lol! What a cutie, and what fun bathtime is. :)
He is Oh so cute! I showed Larkin and Lilly the pictures. They are in love. Oscar thinks his name is pretty cool.
Um . .. he is YUMMY!
He is so cute!!!! I love all his hair, and he must look like you Torrie, because I don't see alot of Steve in him!
my heart is so full of love for your little man, Brian; and for his mom, Muffin Head; and all the smith family of surprise az - when you decided to have a boy you really did a wonderful job
Torrie! What a handsome little guy! Congratulations. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is so cute, Congrats!
Corey
He is one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen!!! I want to hold him so badly! I LOVE all his hair, so much fun.
Still so weird to me that you just had a baby, lol! What a cutie, and what fun bathtime is. :)
He is Oh so cute! I showed Larkin and Lilly the pictures. They are in love. Oscar thinks his name is pretty cool.
Um . .. he is YUMMY!
He is so cute!!!! I love all his hair, and he must look like you Torrie, because I don't see alot of Steve in him!
my heart is so full of love for your little man, Brian; and for his mom, Muffin Head; and all the smith family of surprise az - when you decided to have a boy you really did a wonderful job
Torrie! What a handsome little guy! Congratulations. :)
Post a Comment