Tuesday, June 28, 2011

April

I'm having flashbacks...Oh wait I just haven't updated my blog in 3 months. So April is the month that Steve and I were married. This was the big 10 year. We wanted to do something special, like San Diego, or Las Vegas. But we also wanted to get a bigger table. Not saying that a cozy dinner isn't nice but we had a "newly wed" table for 10 years and it was time to get more than 4 people around the table.
So that meant that we called in a favor to a friend who owns a great little gem of an A frame cabin in Strawberry, AZ. It was an awesome little get a way and it was nice and chilly up in Strawberry. We wanted to hike a bit up on the Rim, but there was still snow and downed trees on the road so we couldn't get our car any further back into the woods.
Then on the way home we stopped and picked up our dream table we found on Craig's list. We feel like grown ups now (kind of).
I can't believe that 10 years has passed but at the same time it feels much longer than that. I am grateful for my family and especially for my Steve! Love you dude.