Gingerbread Sister
What can I say about that one??
Ki was thrilled to be with Santa
...If I must...
I am very comfortable with this Santa
unlike my sister.
Let's chat again soon.
On Saturday we ran some errands and got a ginger bread kit from trader Joe's. The girls made it their "Gingerbread Sister". We also went to our ward party and Santa Claus made an appearance. Ki and El were in line and Ki walks up to me and says, "I am not sitting on his lap!" I said, "Yes you are and I am taking a picture of it." She did but you can tell how she left about it-never one to hide her feelings. Ki told Santa that she wanted a picture of his reindeer playing hide and seek. El said that she didn't care-you get what you get and you don't through a fit. I think she might really believe that! She was very comfortable chatting with Santa. It is not shocking to me anymore how different my girls are. They make me laugh!
3 comments:
Oh they make me laugh too!! That is awesome, those pictures are priceless. I loved hearing your 'voice' in this post. :)
When El told me what she wanted for Christmas, I just thought it was so funny. What kind of kid doesn't have a super long list? :)
That is what Mrs Barb says to them at preschool. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. Love it!
Post a Comment