Sunday, August 15, 2010
Ki the 2nd Grader
Ki started school on the 9th of August. I know some of you think that is so early, but the kids get out in May, so it's all relative. She missed the meet your teacher night b/c we were in Idaho on vacation. Her teacher is Mrs. Neese, a former kindergarten teacher. So, Ki knew who she was. She had a great 1st week of school and really does like school-I hope that she'll be saying that in 10 years. She has a few of her friends in her class but not at her table and she's a bit worried about that. I know her and she'll make them friends quickly. It is amazing to think how big she's getting and how much she's learning right now. It's so fun listening to her read and she's taking piano lessons too. I sure love my Ki girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
2nd graders are the best!!
How fun! I love that picture!
Post a Comment